<body>

Rant-A-Rant-Rant

Friday, June 03, 2011 ♥ 6/03/2011 11:09:00 PM


I guess no one is perfect in this world. I'm not perfect myself but is it too much to expect everyone to be more responsible? Sometimes I do wonder why am I demanding myself to complete everything when there is someone out there who is so irresponsible.

Other than that, there is also people who tries to put someone else down just to make other think that she is so superior. Perhaps others may be blinded but I'm definitely not going to be a close friend of hers. Perhaps I might smile or joke with her but deep down, oh well, she's not the kind of person I will keep in touch with. Period....

Sometimes I feel so suffocated that I wonder where is fairness? But then again, I still have to bear with those ridiculous people as I still need to pay for my bills. I'm so tired... Extremely tired and I'm also so frustrated with everything.

I really need to shop. I have not been doing that since I start working here. Oh ya, though I work near a shopping mall but I don't manage to shop... I promise myself to pamper myself more. I don't want to turn into a grumpy person though I'm on the midst of turning into one soon.










Labels:

♥ kyliemc ♥

0 glass dollie(s)