<body>

A Promise to Self

Saturday, May 26, 2012 ♥ 5/26/2012 07:56:00 PM


It has been a really long long time since I have updated my long abandoned blog. I guess weeds have overgrown the whole place. I still remember the last time I mention that I will update my blog as often as possible when I start working in the new company. It is almost years now and I have not kept this promise of mine. Partly due to procrastination, partly due to my passion has burnt out. As time pass by, I seriously wonder what is there in my life I am looking forward to besides working every single day.

Work is hectic since 2 August 2010. It has also stopped me from meeting up with friends as much as I want. Is this the life I want? Spending all my youth in work & reducing my social life? I guess not. I am starting to feel lonely especially at this age when most of my friends are married with kids. Oh ya, I am starting to feel lonely & an outcast when the chat topics is none other than kids. How can I join when I do not have kids, right? Looking at the satisfied smile & joy they have on their faces make me feel proud of them. Perhaps this is what they say truly blessed with a happy family. I have been skeptical about and always will be, oh well, at least until I have found my very own happiness.

I have constantly remind myself to go home early and spend more time with family and friends. I will definitely keep this in mind this time as I do not want to burn out the passion in me. Yes, the day will come and actions speaks louder than words. I will update my blog more often too (with old posts) to remind myself of the moments I have in life. As a reminder to myself how I have spent it in the past and make some changes on how I may love it to be.

I have stopped taking pictures too. Oh no....That's so not me. I do not enjoy hanging out anymore and will rather stay home. Perhaps age do play an important role... Hey, I am not that old...Yeah, I am still young at heart or at least childish according to my friends.

Labels: ,

♥ kyliemc ♥

0 glass dollie(s)