<body>

Emo emo emo

Friday, March 29, 2013 ♥ 3/29/2013 10:18:00 PM


It's been such a long time since I have blogged. Being busy with life, oh well, mostly career. I guess it has taken a toll of my social life too. No longer being a social butterfly. Lost contact with most of my friends. It sounds sad especially when I treasure friendship to a great extent.

Like what most people say, when you gain something, you will lose something along the path. It depends on how you see it. It has never occurred in my mind that I will feel as empty as this. It feels like there is a really big space in this really small heart of mine. I guess I have spent too much time focussing on chasing something that I feel is really important until I neglect the rest. It is time to make a change.

Perhaps it is time to juggle everything at one go before I lose even further. Fear of being alone just makes me feel even more lost. By putting all eggs into one basket is way too dangerous plus I hurt myself along the journey. Never feel so insecure like this before. I am so tired of being the strong and outgoing one in other people's eyes. I have the right to be selfish and love myself even more. Laugh out loud when I feel like it and cry a bucket of tears when I cannot hold the sadness within me anymore. It has been a really really long time since I last cried. Being strong is so tough. Perhaps I should cry myself to sleep and wake up as a new person tomorrow.

Labels:

♥ kyliemc ♥

2 glass dollie(s)